Is your Job or Business Often an Uphill Battle for You? / Managing Distress Effectively / Take the Bull by the Horns!
Be it the domain of work, home or relationships, we are often confronted with some grueling situations that shipwreck our confidence. And what is the reason behind the crash-dive of your confidence? Is that the situation or the other person? No, ironically, the one responsible for your shattered confidence is ‘you’. You start doubting yourselves. And if this is complemented by another similar situation, it soils your image in your own mind. Eventually, your confidence almost suffocates to death. Thereafter, even favorable situations are perceived as threats, hence forming a prejudiced circle.
Each one of us is a leader within. However, this self-sabotaging act influences your personality adversely. The unique leader in you goes on the airplane mode.
Confidence is derived from the word called confidere, which means trust. Therefore, if your confidence takes a plunge, people will start perceiving you as someone distrustful. This can pose a critical threat to your identity.
So, how to overcome such draining situations and rather hit every ball out of the park?
Here, are a couple of questions that you need to ask yourself and find an answer:
- What are the situations wherein you find yourself brimming with confidence; and also the ones when your confidence takes an exit route?
- What are those times when you have catered values to yourself and others as well; and also the ones when you added no values to either one?
- What are those situations when you keep yourself at bay from making decisions; and also the times when you feel energized to make decisions?
- How much furnished are you to perform your duties as a leader in all the domains of your life?
- What is that time when you feel highly-strung?
- What are those steps that you need to take in order to boost your confidence?
- Scuba-dive in your inner self and evaluate if you are watering any disempowering belief about yourself.
- Are you often enveloped in the thought of what others will think about you?
These are some of the answers that you need to unearth to be self-aware of your own weaknesses and strengths, which have a direct correlation with your confidence. Being the incredible leader, you must understand that your confidence is knit to the image of your SELF that you harbor in your subconscious mind. Therefore, if you aspire to be blossoming with confidence without effort, you ought to reprogram your image in your mind. This is where proven science NLP can help you magnificently.
So, do not sneak away from challenging situations, time to take the bull by the horns!
With Lots of Gratitude!
Nitin Mohan Lal- The Absolute Mentor