- Revision Of Reiki Level 1, 2 & 3
- How To Give Attunement For Reiki Level 1?
- How To Give Attunement For Reiki Level 2?
- How To Give Attunement For Reiki Level 3?
- How To Take Classes For Reiki Level 1?
- How To Take Classes For Reiki Level 2?
- How To Take Classes For Reiki Level 3?
Reiki is a Japanese term combined with Rei ( universal life force) and Ki (energy). Reiki is universal life force energy which is present in all of us from the time of birth but because of several blockages that developed over the years, it becomes inefficient. Reiki is rediscovered in the 18th century, otherwise, it was and always be present. This energy is described in Atharva Veda, and in mythological books. We always have listened to the stories of our Devi-Devtas, Jesus, Allah, Gurus and others they use to touch the wound and pain; and it used to get heal. That's what the prana (reiki) is. They were enlightened beings and thus the energy was infinity but we can still access this energy to some extent and channelize it different areas if life like financial, emotional, mental and physical. This power is alternative healing medicine and is very effective in healing yourself and others. It flows from your hand and you can heal or manifest easily through the intention or touch.
This Course Also Offers:
- What Are The Code Of Ethics To Be Followed By Being Reiki Master?
- How To Do Health Attunement?
- How To Give Distance Attunement For Reiki Level 1?
- How To Give Distance Attunement For Reiki Level 2?
- How To Give Distance Attunement For Reiki Level 3?
- What Is Next Step After Reiki Level 4?